Re: what type of InterpolatingFunction?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125080] Re: what type of InterpolatingFunction?
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 06:08:31 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2/20/2012 9:55 AM, nt wrote: > Hi, > > I am solving a system of three ODE 's with NDSolve. It works fine and > I can plot the results but I need to know about the details of the > scheme that Mathematica uses to come up with the numerical solution. > It only gives InterpolatingFunction as the solution. I am not > assigning any methods for it. Any ideas on how I can figure this out? > > Thanks > This will answer your question in detail: http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/tutorial/NDSolveOverview.html It shows how to select and configure methods, or implement your own. It also shows how to dissect an interpolating function. -- Szabolcs Horvát Visit Mathematica.SE: http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/