UV Mapping meshes
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125097] UV Mapping meshes
- From: Mark Green <p0073857 at brookes.ac.uk>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 06:14:27 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
What's the best way in Mathematica to UV map a polygon mesh? I know I
can obtain the GraphicsComplex object for the mesh, and then I need to
generate the UV map to put into the VertexTextureCoordinates option.
But I don't know the best way of generating that UV map as I'm not
sure how to deal with parts of Mathematica such as looking up the
correct coordinates in the list. Are there any examples of this?
Prev by Date:
Why the FourierTransform gives two different answers?
Next by Date:
Re: FindRoot with a vector of unknowns
Previous by thread:
Re: Why the FourierTransform gives two different answers?
Next by thread:
Re: Print Selection, Mathematica 7, in Lion