Re: Print Selection, Mathematica 7, in Lion
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125090] Re: Print Selection, Mathematica 7, in Lion
- From: phillman5 <phillman5 at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 06:12:00 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 14, 4:40 am, phillman5 <phillm... at gmail.com> wrote: > I have Mathematica 7 Home. I searched in this news group with out any > hints of Help. I upgraded to OSX Lion, and now can not use Print > Selection, I just get a blank page. Printing the whole document > works. Print PDF to Preview or to a file, the same, blank. I > reinstalled my printer, nada. I tried different print environments > (what ever that does) with no luck either. I have solved he 'user error' problem. It seems you have to select the cell boundary on the right, selecting a plot doesn't do it.