Re: How I can I optimize the following code in order to

Is this really supposed to do anything, other than calculating 9,000,000 times the same thing, i.e.,
Sin (45.0)*ArcSin (0.5)*Sqrt (5.0)*ArcTan (2.5555), a task which takes 46 seconds in my PC (using the right syntax)? To obtain x in a very short time you just have to calculate it only once...
-Tomas