Re: simplifying algebraic expressions with Null

Thanks Alexei for your answer.

But actually I need a replacement rule (SpecialRule) that works on any algebraic expression, i.e. involving either/and addition, subtraction, multiplication, division or raising to a power, etc.., in other words, on any expression that would yield a scalar number (in my case assuming a Real number) would suffice.

Ex:
x=Exp[Null]
y=x/./.SpecialRule
Null