Re: How best to implement a hash table in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125145] Re: How best to implement a hash table in Mathematica
  • From: Leonid Shifrin <lshifr at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 00:58:39 -0500 (EST)

Nasser,

Sorry, can't add more here. I myself learned about these functions very
recently from this post by Oleksandr Rasputinov:

http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/questions/990/struct-equivalent-in-mathematica/1029#1029

And that's pretty much all publicly available information on this, I
believe. These functions probably serve internal purposes, and so are undocumented. This is a normal practice, anyone who is willing to dig out and use undocumented functionality should accept that it is, well, undocumented.

Cheers,
Leonid