Re: Executing a Notebook and saving the modified Notebook - all without the GUI
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125168] Re: Executing a Notebook and saving the modified Notebook - all without the GUI
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 01:58:30 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I have asked something similar (not exactly the same) here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8657275/how-to-evaluate-a-notebook-from-the-command-line I second what Albert said, and you can use some of the ideas from the thread I linked to. Some not so obvious problems might come up when you try to do this.