Input Function Evaluation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125174] Input Function Evaluation
- From: Don <donabc at comcast.net>
- Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 04:19:34 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to use Input to prompt the user
to input a series of separate integers, separated by spaces.
The Input function wants to multiply the series of integers immediately. I am trying to capture the series of integers as a list of separate integers.
How can I do this?
SetAttributes[Input, HoldAll] does not work.
Prev by Date:
Re: How add a menu item with a menu key using an init.m
Next by Date:
Error in solving inequalities
Previous by thread:
Error in ExportString[list,"TSV"]?
Next by thread:
Re: Function Evaluation