Error in solving inequalities
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125180] Error in solving inequalities
- From: "Franco" <franco at besd.net>
- Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 04:21:40 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I cannot understand why solving
Reduce[(x^2/x )>= 0, x]
I get the result x>=0.
Clearly the inequality has not meaning for x=0.
Thanks a lot for your anwers.
__________ Informazioni da ESET Smart Security, versione del database delle firme digitali 6912 (20120224) __________
Il messaggio è stato controllato da ESET Smart Security.
Prev by Date:
Input Function Evaluation
Next by Date:
Return data for indices
Previous by thread:
Re: Function Evaluation
Next by thread:
Re: Error in solving inequalities