Using Mathematica output in other programs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg123943] Using Mathematica output in other programs
  • From: "Berthold Hamburger" <b-hamburger at artinso.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 02:41:46 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I would like to use formulae as elements of mindmaps for my studies in
Mindjet Mindmanager and would need to be able to copy formatted output as
image file, as Mindmanager does not understand symbolic language.

Can I copy Mathematica output as image file (I have not found an option to
do that) or would I have to do this with equation writers like Math Magic?

Thanks

Berthold

--

Berthold Hamburger - Cellist/Spain