Best solution for Communications in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg123982] Best solution for Communications in Mathematica?
- From: yitzhakbg <yitzhakbg at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 05:00:01 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
Mathematica doesn't seem to have a, "plug-and-play" Communications toolbox like the MatLab one and yet It would be a shame to forgo Mathematica's superior plotting, manipulation and functional programming capabilities. What is the recommended path for doing QPSK, OFDMA, etc. simulations? I've looked briefly at the following: Mathematica's Wavelet functions (not clear so far as to how or why) Call Matlab's Communications Toolbox back-end functions via Mathematica's Symbolic Toolbox for Matlab or simply over Mathlink A new edition of SchematicSolver is out. Beneficial? Roll-your-own, say with Prof. Jankowski's notebooks? None of the above. Would be pleased to hear suggestions.