find data

HELLO I WANT  FROM LOTTO DRAWS (FOR EXAMPLE 100) CREATE A FORMULA ( OR
ANOTHER WAY )WHICH CAN FIND  4,5,6,7 =85 NUMBERS  THAT APPEARS IN  EVERY
DRAW
FOR EXAMPLE  THERE ARE 3 DRAWS , 1 DRAW  =123 2 DRAW =145 3 DRAW= 456
THE FORMULA MUST  GIVES THESE OUTPUT  =145
HOW CAN I DO IT ? IM BEGGINEER  MAY SOMEONE WRITES THE FORMULA IF IT
IS EASY
OR GIVE ME COUNCILS ?THANKS