Re: data proccess
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124079] Re: data proccess
- From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 04:24:10 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 1/7/12 at 5:22 AM, gpentez at gmail.com (book) wrote:
>hello i have some questions .can i insert data from excel in
>mathematica or from mathematica to excel ?can i create sets of
>numbers (insert from excel ) with my rules?
Mathematica can read and write to .xls files using
Import/Export. Look at the documentation for Import and Export.
I haven't provided a specific example since it is unclear to me
what it is you want to do.
Prev by Date:
For a variety of plotting experiences, maybe bugs? (small intervals)
Next by Date:
Re: Extension to BinLists Function
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: