Lack of 3D plot rotation handles ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124122] Lack of 3D plot rotation handles ?
- From: Frank Iannarilli <frankeye at cox.net>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 05:56:53 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
I generate a GraphicsGrid of ListPlot3Ds within a Manipulate. I can rotate the viewpoint on some of these, using the usual handles (cursor changes to curved arrow pair icon), but not others (cursor remains fixed as panning icon). I tried finding some correlation to this behavior, such as grid placement, or wrapping a plot within Dynamic, but no evident correlation. How can I get rotation handles for all my plots? Thanks,