Lack of 3D plot rotation handles ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124122] Lack of 3D plot rotation handles ?
- From: Frank Iannarilli <frankeye at cox.net>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 05:56:53 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
I generate a GraphicsGrid of ListPlot3Ds within a Manipulate. I can rotate the viewpoint on some of these, using the usual handles (cursor changes to curved arrow pair icon), but not others (cursor remains fixed as panning icon).
I tried finding some correlation to this behavior, such as grid placement, or wrapping a plot within Dynamic, but no evident correlation.
How can I get rotation handles for all my plots?
Prev by Date:
Plotting an Array of Vectors
Next by Date:
The domain parameter of Reduce
Previous by thread:
Re: Plotting an Array of Vectors
Next by thread:
Re: Lack of 3D plot rotation handles ?