Re: Lack of 3D plot rotation handles ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124142] Re: Lack of 3D plot rotation handles ?
- From: Frank Iannarilli <frankeye at cox.net>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 04:19:05 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
Oh. My colleague tripped onto the answer. When the cursor is in "bullseye" mode (NOT panning icon, as I incorrectly described), select the plot, then double-click it - that should switch the cursor to the rotation handles. Then the usual key combos can select among pan and zoom. Sure like to see this get into the Docs sometime :-)