Re: Lack of 3D plot rotation handles ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124142] Re: Lack of 3D plot rotation handles ?
  • From: Frank Iannarilli <frankeye at cox.net>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 04:19:05 -0500 (EST)

Oh.

My colleague tripped onto the answer.  When the cursor is in "bullseye" mode (NOT panning icon, as I incorrectly described), select the plot, then double-click it - that should switch the cursor to the rotation handles.  Then the usual key combos can select among pan and zoom.

Sure like to see this get into the Docs sometime :-)