Re: NDSolve output without interpolating function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124211] Re: NDSolve output without interpolating function
- From: "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McCann at umbc.edu>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 02:51:23 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bring up the Documentation (help) window, and drop this into it: tutorial/NDSolvePackages Scroll down a bit and check out InterpolatingFunctionCoordinates. I think it is what you want. Kevin On 1/13/2012 4:52 AM, william cuervo wrote: > Hi! > > Is there any way that NDSolve presents the output as a set of data instead > of as an interpolating function? > > > Thanks!