save palette as eps
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124240] save palette as eps
- From: janos <janostothmeister at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 17:07:38 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Writing a book I would like to include palettes
(included originally, or written by me) as pictures,
therefore I would like to save them as eps files.
But neither Save nor Save As nor Save Selection as seems to work.
Prev by Date:
Nested Manipulate copies to clipboard as "grey box"
Next by Date:
Re: Fourier Transform
Previous by thread:
Re: Nested Manipulate copies to clipboard as "grey box"
Next by thread:
InverseFunction: how to manage?