Re: Matrix typesetting question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124255] Re: Matrix typesetting question
- From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 17:12:50 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
On 1/14/12 at 2:56 AM, usa8290 at gmail.com (Jeffrey Wang) wrote: >You can try to use MatrixForm or add //MatrixForm to the matrix >you want to print. What I find to be better for this purpose is to set my preferences so that output cells display in TraditionalForm. Then matrices display (and print) nicely without having a wrapper that can interfere with other uses of the matrices.