difficulty in preparing a deployable form of an application

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124455] difficulty in preparing a deployable form of an application
  • From: hamish small <hamishsmall29 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 01:51:22 -0500 (EST)

I have prepared a simple application to illustrate a concept in
chromatography in an interactive way. In a notebook form it works
fine. In a CDF form it works fine. But when I prepare a deployable
form it fails to work. I get a message "limiting value xAxis in {vol,
0,xAxis} is not a machine-sized real number". Why this objection in
the deployable version and not in the notebook or CDF versions.