- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124470] Re: Vectors
- From: Harry Har <harryhar800 at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 05:11:46 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <201201140757.CAA01372@smc.vnet.net>
I wish to thank for the straight forward explanation from Bob, very
systematic steps from Tomas, and a simple word from an anonymous
mathematician for my questions. That really helps.
> > Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 02:57:17 -0500
> > From: harryhar800 at gmail.com
> > Subject: Vectors
> > To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
> > Hi All,
> > I'm a math senior high school teacher, and I wish to understand how
> > using mathematica 7 to find "h" and the intersection point between the
> > plane 6x-2y+z=11 which contains the line x-1 = (y+1)/2 = (z-3)/h. Also
> > how to plot/show it visually in 3D graph.
> > Many thank's.
> > Harry.
Prev by Date:
using units with FindRoot
Next by Date:
Region Plot with more than two functions
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
- From: Harry Har <email@example.com>