Re: MatrixPower problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124524] Re: MatrixPower problem
  • From: per at RQNNE.invalid (Per Rønne)
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 07:27:26 -0500 (EST)

roby <roby.nowak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, this is strangely.
>
> When dou you get the error, as soon as you enter: $Post :=
> Map[If[MatrixQ@#, MatrixForm@#, #] &, #, {0, Infinity}] &
> or not until you enter some matrix ?
>
> Which version of Mathematica do you use ?

8.04.0 for Students.

But now it says:

In[1]:= $Post:=Map[If[MatrixQ@#,MatrixForm@#,#]&,#,{0,Infinity}]&
In[2]:= {1,1}
Out[2]= {1,1}

And when I remove the ampersand, all output is preceded with an #-like
character.

Since it is around a week ago since I posted it, I don't recall how I
did it.

--
Per Erik Rønne
http://www.RQNNE.dk