- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124628] Re: Probability
- From: Shizu <slivo.vitz at msa.hinet.net>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 06:10:48 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
On my Quad/Win7/64, it takes about the same time.
Usually it takes much time for computing numerical probability with HypergeometricDistribution.
If you don't change any parameters, Mathematica doesn't compute again, and just gives the same answer.
Prev by Date:
Re: GramSchmidt function
Next by Date:
predict or interpolate
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: