- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124633] Re: Probability
- From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 06:12:33 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
On 1/26/12 at 3:24 AM, bongiob at sbcglobal.net (Benedetto Bongiorno)
>Can anyone test & explain why this function's timing is substantial
>longer the first time it is executed over subsequent times?
Mathematica caches intermediate results. Those caches are used
in subsequent evaluations saving time. Take a look at the
documentation for ClearSystemCache.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica 8 + OS X + McAfee = trouble; help?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
FindRoot exploration of parameter space