- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124633] Re: Probability
- From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 06:12:33 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 1/26/12 at 3:24 AM, bongiob at sbcglobal.net (Benedetto Bongiorno) wrote: >Can anyone test & explain why this function's timing is substantial >longer the first time it is executed over subsequent times? Mathematica caches intermediate results. Those caches are used in subsequent evaluations saving time. Take a look at the documentation for ClearSystemCache.