Re: NDSolve and DAEs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124638] Re: NDSolve and DAEs
  • From: "J. Jesús Rico Melgoza" <jerico at umich.mx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 06:14:17 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Daniel
In the answer of Bob I realized that I have made a mistake in the
constraint. The invariant is indeed x3[t]^2 + x4[t]^2, I apologize for this.
The second part of your message helps a lot since in my analysis I do have to enforce some invariants!.

Thanks.

J. Rico-Melgoza

El 26/01/2012, a las 02:29, danl at wolfram.com escribi=F3: