Re: CurrentImage Command not working in MacBook Pro

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124649] Re: CurrentImage Command not working in MacBook Pro
  • From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 06:36:31 -0500 (EST)

I am using the same hardware (close enough, I think) and the same software. I did a quick check of both functions and they worked. They also worked fine on my 2011 MacBook Air.

I used to write code for OS X, but never had to dig that deeply into the system internals. You could try a system restore, perhaps??

george woodrow