Re: predict or interpolate
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124664] Re: predict or interpolate
- From: Rustam Murasov <rustam.murasov at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 05:09:06 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 28 =D1=8F=D0=BD=D0=B2, 13:39, "Oleksandr Rasputinov" <oleksandr_rasputi... at hmamail.com> wrote: > On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 11:17:54 -0000, Rustam Murasov > > <rustam.mura... at gmail.com> wrote: > > I have data of casual process. How I can predict to (interpolate) it? > > Assuming you have Mathematica 8, which includes many new functions related > to control systems theory, then you can use a Kalman estimator. Look up > ref/KalmanEstimator in the Documentation Center. Example I saw. But I have only data. Help to understand.