- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124629] navigate notebook
- From: Alan <alan.isaac at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 06:11:09 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As some of my notebooks are get larger, navigating is becoming clumsy.
I expected to find a navigation menu somewhere, which could be traversed
hierarchically. Of course if you close all cells, you end up with something like that, but I don't want to start by closing all cells. Is there a way?
This is probably a FAQ but I didn't find it answered.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: predict or interpolate
Next by thread:
Re: navigate notebook