Re: How to rectify the error for NDSolve ?

I'm surprised not see 10 responses to this, but maybe everyone else
figured someone else would answer it and let it go (as I did when I saw
it yesterday). Anyway, if you really wrote it as clear[x] that's your
problem right there. Remember that all built-in functions begin with a
capital letter.

Clear[x]

Helen Read
University of Vermont