Re: Default path for opening files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127125] Re: Default path for opening files
- From: nanobio9 <kuokan.liang at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 02:10:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi, all, Thanks to all of the replies. I prefer simpler and more portable solutions. Who does not? So I will merge the most elegant parts of your replies in my program. The thing is that I have Mathematica available on 6 different computers. Some of them are managed by myself, and some are public servers. I have a Subversion repository for maintaining and distributing the codes. To think that my codes will even be used by some colleagues, I cannot be totally sure that all copies of the codes will be executed under the same environment. That still bothers me. I will try to figure out whether a really smarter solution can be found, based on all replies here. Best regards to all of you!