- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127159] retina display
- From: Vadim Zaliva <krokodil at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 22:19:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I just got my new MacBook pro with Retina DIsplay and Mathematica notebook interface looks fuzzy. The fonts are not sharp and I see no way to change them. Any suggestions how can I improve UI appearance at Mac with retina display? Thanks!
Prev by Date:
Re: Evaluate code fragment without making new cell for it?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
How can I plot line with a color gradient instead of a solid color?
Next by thread:
Re: retina display