- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127157] Re: Book
- From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kjm at KevinMcCann.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 22:19:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It is a bit outdated, and possibly out of print, but the book by Gass:
is pretty good.
On 6/29/2012 4:53 AM, Mat' G. wrote:
> Hi all,
> which book do you advice to learn and use Mathematica 8 in the field of
> physics and engineering?
> Thanks for advising!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
how to export to Excel in Mathematica from a Parametricplot command
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Varying a constant in an ODE to Manipulate solution