Re: Evaluate code fragment without making new cell for

On 7/2/2012 5:54 AM, Christoph Lhotka wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    doesn't  Ctrl+Shift+Enter (on selected text, where ever it is) do this?
>
> Best,
>
>      Christoph

No it does not.

The above, on my Mathematica 8.04, does Evaluation-in-place. It
replaced the actual code

x=4;
Sqrt[x]

by

2

which is NOT what I wanted. I want to evaluate the above 2 lines
of code WITHOUT making them in one cell.

regards,
--Nasser