Text and picture side by side

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127199] Text and picture side by side
  • From: Jon Joseph <josco.jon at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 05:29:24 -0400 (EDT)

I am typesetting a document and I would like to place text and a picture
side by side  - the text wrapping around the picture.  This is easy in
LaTeX or MS-Word but it seems to be a significant challenge for
Mathematica.  I have been able to make this work (sort of) using
Grid[{text, image}] as long as I know in advance the text variable. Is
there a way to have Mathematica wrap automatically like most word
processors?  Thanks, Jon.