Epilog and ListPlot3D
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127229] Epilog and ListPlot3D
- From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 00:41:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I'm guessing that Epilog is not an option for ListPointPlot3D. I
tried to use it to draw a line from (x1, y1, z1) to (x2, y2, z2) to
(x3, y3, z3) to emphasize the location of a point at (x3, y3, z3), but I
got an error. The Line function works within Graphics3D, so I thought
it might work the same way in ListPointPlot3D.
Prev by Date:
Re: what would cause a symbol not to clear using Clear[name] or Remove[name]?
Next by Date:
Axis Labels on Plots Using a Frame
Previous by thread:
Re: Sending an interrupt to the frontend?
Next by thread:
Re: Epilog and ListPlot3D