Epilog and ListPlot3D

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg127229] Epilog and ListPlot3D
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 00:41:30 -0400 (EDT)
Hello everyone,

I'm guessing that Epilog is not an option for ListPointPlot3D.  I
tried to use it to draw a line from (x1, y1, z1) to (x2, y2, z2) to
(x3, y3, z3) to emphasize the location of a point at (x3, y3, z3), but I
got an error.  The Line function works within Graphics3D, so I thought
it might work the same way in ListPointPlot3D.