Axis Labels on Plots Using a Frame

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg127230] Axis Labels on Plots Using a Frame
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 00:41:50 -0400 (EDT)
Hello everyone,

I added a frame as an option to a list plot, and my x and y axis labels disappeared.  So I used FrameLabel, but the labels were placed centred below the x axis and centred beside the y axis.  Is there any way I can get them to appear at the end of the x axis, that is, the bottom right of the frame, and the top left for the y?