Re: Evaluate code fragment without making new cell for it?

Someone knows how to complete this:

Item[KeyEvent["E", Modifiers -> {Control, Shift}],
	FrontEndExecute[
			FrontEnd`NotebookApply[
				FrontEnd`InputNotebook[],
				"EvaluateInNewCell[\[SelectionPlaceholder]]",
				After
			]
		]
	]

I almost get there.
When I put it in my KeyEventsTranslation and executes in an selectec Text I get this.
EvaluateInNewCell[selectedText]
How do I can Evaluate this in an new cell?