Re: can one make local symbol in a pure function?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127413] Re: can one make local symbol in a pure function?
- From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 01:03:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
On 7/22/12 at 4:34 AM, nma at 12000.org (Nasser M. Abbasi) wrote: >On 7/20/2012 10:46 PM, Bill Rowe wrote: >>you will find that new symbols a, a$ appear in the Global context. >>They simply don't have values in the Global context >I think this is terrible. Why? What does it matter that there are a few more symbols in the global name space which have no assigned value?