Options to know shape of functions

Hello All,

Are there inbuilt functions in Mathematica that help us know the shape of a univariable function (i.e. Concave, convex, quasiconcave,quasiconvex)? Usually, when cannot be proved analytically, we use numerical experiments to see for these shapes of functions. We can write a user defined code to do these, but does Mathematica provide such inbuilt predicate function?

Thanks,