Re: KeyEventTranslations.tr without root privileges

Am 21.07.2012 05:40, schrieb Andre:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know if I can modify key bindings without being able to modify the KeyEventTranslations.tr in the installation directory.
>
> So maybe putting another one in my home dir and linking to it in some way?

You can open it with Mathematica on path

D:\Program Files\Wolfram
Research\Mathematica\8.0\SystemFiles\FrontEnd\TextResources\Windows

and StoreAs in the standard search path for all users in

D:\ProgramData\Mathematica\SystemFiles\FrontEnd\TextResources\Windows

If you want to change it per user only, store it in AppData of the user
directory

--

Roland Franzius