modulo solving lacking domain?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126840] modulo solving lacking domain?
- From: Richard Fateman <fateman at cs.berkeley.edu>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 02:59:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It omits C element of Integers.
I doubt that this is a feature; is it a bug?
C is not necessarily a member of the finite field of
integers modulo 20. It is obvious not an arbitrary Real.
Prev by Date:
Boundary condition of diffusion equation in a sphere
Next by Date:
EquationForm for control systems stateSpaceModel?
Previous by thread:
Re: Boundary condition of diffusion equation in a sphere
Next by thread:
Re: modulo solving lacking domain?