EquationForm[] for control systems stateSpaceModel?

I am converting some older Mathematica examples I wrote
before using the control systems package to use
the new Control system functions in version 8.

I am not able to find equivalent function to
EquationForm[] function, which was a nice function to use
to display the StateSpace in traditional textbook form

Here is an example at the bottom of this page of EquationForm[]

http://reference.wolfram.com/legacy/applications/control/FunctionIndex/EquationForm.html

It takes StateSpace object and displays it.

I searched the V8 docs for control system examples, but
may be I overlooked?

I think it will be nice to have this function. I am sure
it is not too hard to implement, but if it is build-in,
it would be a nice addition to the current Control system
functions.

thanks,
--Nasser