EquationForm for control systems stateSpaceModel?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126837] EquationForm for control systems stateSpaceModel?
- From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 02:58:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: nma at 12000.org
I am converting some older Mathematica examples I wrote
before using the control systems package to use
the new Control system functions in version 8.
I am not able to find equivalent function to
EquationForm function, which was a nice function to use
to display the StateSpace in traditional textbook form
Here is an example at the bottom of this page of EquationForm
It takes StateSpace object and displays it.
I searched the V8 docs for control system examples, but
may be I overlooked?
I think it will be nice to have this function. I am sure
it is not too hard to implement, but if it is build-in,
it would be a nice addition to the current Control system
Prev by Date:
modulo solving lacking domain?
Next by Date:
Simple display questions
Previous by thread:
Re: modulo solving lacking domain?
Next by thread:
Re: for control systems stateSpaceModel?