FrameLabel and Style
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126852] FrameLabel and Style
- From: Derivator <derivatorb at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 04:56:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to put the label "x [m]" in a Plot.
The trouble is that I need "x" in italics and "[m]" in roman type.
FrameLabel -> Style["x [m]",Italic ]
puts both x and [m] in italic. The command
FrameLabel -> Style[x " [m]" ]
puts x in italic and [m] in roman, but gives the wrong order [m] x,
instead of x [m].
Thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
Strongly connected graph in mathematica 8?
Next by Date:
Theta function integration bug
Previous by thread:
Re: Strongly connected graph in mathematica 8?
Next by thread:
Re: FrameLabel and Style