Strongly connected graph in mathematica 8?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126850] Strongly connected graph in mathematica 8?
- From: Nuno <crichigno at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 04:56:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Hi, I have a simple question:
How can I check if a directed graph is strongly connected in
Mathematica 8? The imput
does not lead to anything using << DiscreteMath`Combinatorica` .
Thanks a lot!
Prev by Date:
Re: modulo solving lacking domain?
Next by Date:
FrameLabel and Style
Previous by thread:
Re: Simple display questions
Next by thread:
Re: Strongly connected graph in mathematica 8?