Re: for control systems stateSpaceModel?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126843] Re: for control systems stateSpaceModel?
- From: Suba Thomas <subat at wolfram.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 04:53:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <201206120658.CAA25863@smc.vnet.net>
This is being reworked, and we're hoping to have an equivalent and
straightforward way to obtain the 'textbook' form.
Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:
> I am converting some older Mathematica examples I wrote
> before using the control systems package to use
> the new Control system functions in version 8.
> I am not able to find equivalent function to
> EquationForm function, which was a nice function to use
> to display the StateSpace in traditional textbook form
> Here is an example at the bottom of this page of EquationForm
> It takes StateSpace object and displays it.
> I searched the V8 docs for control system examples, but
> may be I overlooked?
> I think it will be nice to have this function. I am sure
> it is not too hard to implement, but if it is build-in,
> it would be a nice addition to the current Control system
Prev by Date:
Re: Splitting sums in mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: modulo solving lacking domain?
Previous by thread:
EquationForm for control systems stateSpaceModel?
Next by thread:
Simple display questions