plot legend with filling
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126958] plot legend with filling
- From: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 03:50:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Reply-to: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
I have two arrays of numbers, think of something like this:
I want to make a graph with these two arrays, where I get:
a. A line from the x axis to each point in each array
b. A legend, with say v1 red and v2 blue
c. Each array has its own filling style (different color, thickness, etc.).
The problem is that I can find ways of plugging in two of these characteristics, but not all three. For example:
p1=ListPlot[v1, Filling->Axis, FillingStyle->Directive[AbsoluteThickness, Blue]]
p2=p2=ListPlot[v2, Filling->Axis, FillingStyle->Directive[AbsoluteThickness, Red]]
Show[p1,p2], but then I did not manage to find the way of using Show and PlotLegend at the same time.
Or I can put both arrays into a Listplot command, but then I did not find how to attribute a different color AND thickness to the filling of each array.
I'm using Mathematica 8
Can somebody help me?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
altering each member of a list that matches a certain pattern
Previous by thread:
Re: NDSolve profiling
Next by thread:
Re: plot legend with filling