Re: some Experience with webMathematica

Hi Yuri,
the problems are submitted to Wolfram research. Hopefully they will
do some coding to get the stuff running within this new (12 years old)
century. Meanwhile I got the information, that the original developer
of the Live3D-Java applet was dead. So the complete development has
droped down to zero. Often a project was connected to one person only
and if this person was gone, the project stops. I think, Wolfram must do
several cading/changes in the near future to get webMathematica
alive.