Re: some Experience with webMathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126993] Re: some Experience with webMathematica
  • From: Dominik Hezel <sendme2000 at me.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 03:02:15 -0400 (EDT)

This all doesn't sound good. I am highly interested in webMathematica and thought that basically webMathematcia is as cdc only that you can also input and import user data. I just didn't try yet, as I have to secure the funding to afford the $10.000 or so to buy the package. Does anyone have a public webMathematica project? I would be very interested in trying it.