Re: some Experience with webMathematica

This all doesn't sound good. I am highly interested in webMathematica and thought that basically webMathematcia is as cdc only that you can also input and import user data. I just didn't try yet, as I have to secure the funding to afford the $10.000 or so to buy the package. Does anyone have a public webMathematica project? I would be very interested in trying it.