Re: Dynamic question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125230] Re: Dynamic question
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 05:32:42 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wednesday, 29 February 2012 14:32:04 UTC+2, Dominik Hezel wrote: > Hello, > > I'm stuck in program, because (simplified to the guts) > > x = 8; > If[Dynamic[x] >= 5, "a", "b"] > > doesn't work. Can anyone tell me why - or even better, offer me a solution how to do this? > I have discussed this here: http://stackoverflow.com/a/9257152/695132 (Please see from the 3rd paragraphs, but it's instructive to read everything, including the question).