Re: Dynamic question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125235] Re: Dynamic question
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 05:34:26 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 07:28:05 -0500 (EST), dominik.hezel at googlemail.com wrote: > Hello, > > I'm stuck in program, because (simplified to the guts) > > x = 8; > If[Dynamic[x] >= 5, "a", "b"] > > doesn't work. Can anyone tell me why - or even better, offer me a > solution how to do this? > > thanks a lot! See this post: http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2009/Feb/msg00424.html ...which will answer your question. But if you just can't get enough, see the collection of links I posted here: http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2010/May/msg00440.html Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com User Interface Group Wolfram Research, Inc.