much power to mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125282] much power to mathematica
- From: Alexey Kornetov <aleks.post at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 04:34:30 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I use mathematica to evaluate multiple array of difficult integrals,
and plot them, so its take so much time to do one plot.. while
evalution mathematica uses just 25% of spu no more, is there any way
to get it use much power of my computer and speed up evalution?
Prev by Date:
Re: When to use FinishDynamic in Manipulate?
Next by Date:
Re: How add a menu item with a menu key using an init.m
Previous by thread:
When to use FinishDynamic in Manipulate?
Next by thread:
Re: much power to mathematica